Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update on Grandpa



What a beautiful experience we are all having spending time with Grandpa. I have enjoyed every second I have had to be with him at this time. I feel his spirit so strong, and I am so grateful for the time I have been given with him here on this earth. He is strong and determined, and oh so darn so cute!!!

Today, he came out and sat in his chair. Grandma asked him if he wanted Trudy's kids to come and see him, since he had been sleeping most of the day. His reply was, "no" as he pulled Grandma onto his lap and told her she is all he needed!!! My mom ran and grabbed her camera, and took this picture.


I have had the priviledge of cutting Grandpa's hair and doing Grandma's hair, (it has always felt like an honor, not a service ) Tonight I was able to give Grandpa another hair cut. I can not write the feelings of love and admiration I have for him. Grandpa truly is an amazing man, and a man I am so proud to call GRANDPA!!!!

No comments: