Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FYI!!

I wanted to let everyone know, I have a high speed Kodak scanner that will scan your loose photos for you. 30 photos in a minute and so on. 100 in 1/2 hour and 4-5000 photos in 4 or 5 hours.

So if any of you have bins and bins of loose photos, old photos or new ones you would like to get digitized. I am going to be in Utah sometime in October helping Grandma with scanning some photos and a book, please let me know and we can work something out!!! I also have 1 gb flashdrives we can put your photos on!! It is so high tech I am loving this!!!

I can give you my price of .9 cents a photo or im sure if you have tons, your family so im sure there is something we can work out!!

love to all
kim
my email is cr8storybooks@cox.net

1 comment:

Annalyn said...

I commented on your blog - looking forward to hearing from you!