Saturday, May 10, 2008

Christian Glen Taylor





He has Arrived!
Born April 29th at 3:45 a.m.
Weighed 6 lbs. 7 oz.
18 inches long
Everything went well....we were scheduled to come in the morning of the 29th to be induced. But he decided to come about 6 hours earlier! I went into hard labor about midnight and had him about 4 hours later-
Mom and baby are doing well, we are adjusting to 3 children, but I couldnt ask for better daughters. They have been amazingly wonderful with him, and patient with me!
Hallie is a great helper and when I ask a favor she always (most always) replys "Id love to mommy"
And Savannah doesn't say much just gives Christian a quick kiss and rub on his head and then is back to what she was doing before:)
We love our little brother and are so grateful and feel so blessed to have him here and heathly!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Welcome Christian! What a cute family.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Taylor Christian Glenn. This page is what comes up when I "google search" my name. Cute kid. And awesome name.